Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outing with Terry and Sali~

Oh my gosh~ I just got back. The last time I came home past midnight was like months ago~ When Jessie was still back here! Ohhhh.. How I miss her~ Hope to have some fun with her when she gets back.. Qi Dai Qi Dai~ Haha..

Today.. Haha... Really very funny.. Terry was supposed to pick up Sali around 6:30p.m. and then pick me up before heading to the beach for dinner.. But he called at 6:40p.m. saying " Can I come pick you up first?" I answered "Why? You don't know the way to Sali's house is it?" He was like "How did you know that? But yea.. I really don't know. When I was about to leave my house, I had totally no idea where I was suppose to head to." Oh gosh.. That was so so so very funny~ So, he ended up coming to Sembulan from Iramanis that area and then going back to the road to Tuaran where Sali lives.. Far right? But it was a fun trip.. Got to catch up a bit.. And catch up more when he sent Sali home first and then only me.. Ahhh.. Miss him so much.. So nice~

We went to the beach to have dinner.. Can't believe I actually paid for Terry's meal.. RM15 for everything.. And for myself the same thing.. So it was RM30 for the whole dinner. But I guess I owed him that.. Didn't pay him for the drinks last time.. And he wouldn't let me forget about that.. LOL..

Well, we walked at the beach awhile after eating and also contemplated whether to eat durian.. That was funny.. Standing at the side of the road discussing.. But of course not about durian only.. About what movie to watch and where.. Haha.. In the end it was Wolverine at Growball..The movie wasn't that bad.. Got some funny parts in there and some more funny parts if you can catch the dry jokes. Haha.. But quite interesting I guess.. Then we went for supper at Damai after the movie.. It was so sweet of Sali to pay for supper. Hmm.. That reminds me.. I still owe her lunch one day and she owes me dinner.. Haha..

Oww.. It was really nice to spend time with them.. Expecially Terry whom I've not seen for ages.. Ok ok.. Maybe just 3 months. But even so.. AGES~~~~~~~~~~ Ah... Wish he didn't have to go to Taiwan.. I want him here. But anyways, 10 years time we'll meet up for board game ya? It's still on right? LOL.. See if you can play twister then~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment