Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mock exam is over!

My mock exam is over.. But I'm not feeling overjoyed.. I feel that I didn't do the best that I could have! I thought I did well in my F1 paper.. But I just marked my answers and I realised I only gotten 57%!!!! That is really very bad.. I don't want marks below 60.. At least a 6 in front of my mark.. The higher the better.. I managed to get 74% the last time.. Why did it drop so far down this time.. Maybe I didn't work hard enough.. Today's F3 was ok, but I still didn't manage to finish of the 6 questions I had left.. Really a disappointment!

Ah well.. It's over and I can't do anything about it.. Just need to work much harder for my actual exams next week.. Lord, please help me to be well prepared for the exam.. Let me do my best and hopefully my best will be what I targeted..

No comments:

Post a Comment