Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

More "surprises"!

Gosh.. I just found out that my computer-based exam isn't just MCQ's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness.. All this while I thought paper-based and computer-based are the same.. And I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!! I need to calculate and enter some of my own answers for the computer-based.. Oh NO!! Freaking out right now~~~ But no fair.. The lecturers said it's all the same for the two exam methods!! How come only now I know that actually they're different?!

Oh man.. How come I didn't know about this earlier.. Really need to pick up the pace. Can't lose to this!!! No no no!!! I will do just fine. Relax.. *Breath in and breath out* Lord, please help me out.. I know You are there for me in my good times and in my hard times..

And another thing.. Mr. Aw announced today in class that he wants to give mini-mock exams next week! One week before the real mock exams, he'll be giving us 3 small tests to "prepare" us for the internal and external exams.. Means I'll be having "exams" for the next 3 weeks~~ Although his one doesn't count for any marks, but this means I need to revise everything for his paper this weekend.. Golly~ Seems quite impossible..

Anyways, gonna study Mr. Edward's paper now.. At least I hope I can focus and not fall into my afternoon nap! Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment