Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cell~

I went to Cell just now.. It was so much fun!! They are really a funny bunch of people! Could laugh the whole night through if people like Bernard or George kept talking.. Haha.. Not a bad thing I guess. =P

Worship was nice.. Although it was only two songs, but I could really feel the Lord's presence there.. It is so true that when one or two gather in the Lord's name, His presence will be among us all.. Word sharing was done by Chen Eng.. I think she did a wonderful job.. Can really make a person think.. Hope to be able to share like her one day.. Hmm...

We were talking about Mark 13.. It was about trials and tribulations when the end times are coming.. We discussed a lot. Although we were joking along the way and were talking about killings a lot, but I think we all learned quite a lot on that topic.. We now know that it is actually normal to be afraid of facing the tribulations.. But we cannot skim through it or purposely die just to get pass the torture and troubles.. We need to face it bravely.. Stand strong and firm in our faith, be a witness to the people and to pray hard..

I just wanna say my opinions.. If you really know me, I was too shy to speak up just now. But when we were discussing of purposely dying(like through asking another person to kill us so that we wouldn't go through the sufferings), I feel that that is not right.. Even if you didn't pull the trigger on the gun or push the knife into yourself, but if you ask someone else to kill you, I stil believe that that is a kind of suicide. Just that you didn't do the action.. It was still the thought of killing yourself that is wrong.. Like Bernard joked, "That(Asking somebody to kill yourself) isn't in the contract to get to heaven during the trials and tribulations. Take the elevator down 8 floors(But we all know that that is too little.. Maybe a few thousand to reach hell).."

Another thing is that if a soldier or an antichrist person were to come threaten or harm you, I think that it is ok to defend yourself. Even if in the process you did kill the person, I believe it isn't really murder.. But hopefully we will never come to face that.. I think none of us wants to kill a person..

So I really think that this has made me think a lot.. I do believe that I wouldn't give up my faith during the end times.. But who can actually be sure? If you go through enough sufferings and tortures, it might even make you change your mind about Christ. So I think I need to build up my relationship with God. Like what people always say.. "I will die for the one I love." I really hope that that will be me when and if I do face this second coming of the Lord.. That I will be willing to die for my Lord. That I will not put aside my faith just so that I can live on..

But if I do get pass the sufferings and the torture and still be alive when Jesus does come again, I think it would be such an awesome experience.. Like Eleni said, "It would be a splendour moment." We would be able to see Jesus descend from the heavens in the glorious manner He Himself is.. Maybe when we really do see Him with our very own eyes, all the sufferings and tortures we went through would be quite worthed it..

I guess that's all for tonight.

P/S: Really wanna thank Bernard for picking me up and sending me home after that.. I know he must have missed his tv shows at Bel's.. Haha.. And thanks to Bel for the delicious dinner.. Thanks guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment