Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Friends

Have you ever felt bad for making new friends? Felt like if you made new friends, you might spoil your existing relationship with those you already have? I for one do... But I'm not sure whether this feeling is right... And whether it is a common one felt by many..

Then again, I don't really lose my old friendship.. It's just we don't keep in touch that often~ But we still are friends.. We still care for each other. We still hope the best for each other. Many many "We still"s.. Friendship is such a hard thing to understand.. It seems that just a little "mistake" might wreck it. And worse still, we might not even know we had made a "mistake"!

Anyways, forget about that for now.. Let's talk others..

I've made some new friends in my college.. Namely Debra, Jeannie, Fannie, Jason, Priscilla and Grace who are also my classmates. Others include Mei Mei, Judy, Yvonne, Rui Ping and other old classmates plus schoolmates... But I'm mostly closer with those in my own class. I feel so at home with them.. They are a great bunch of people! All with their own unique personalities..

Debra, whom I click much more with as we speak the same language and "frequency", is such a sweet person.. She shares a lot of her stories with me.. And also things that she had done when we weren't in class. And I like that about her. So open and friendly... She doesn't speak Chinese though and sometimes she is left out of the conversation when the 7 of us are in a group.. Hope she doesn't mind that too much. Haha.. Pity her a bit.. But then.. I try to translate to her sometimes. Hope she doesn't think I am too "Fan"... @.@ Looking forward to keeping in touch with her even when she takes the part time course in July.. Gonna miss her in class.. Haiz...

Jeannie is a little peculiar.. Haha.. When I first met her, she was such a shy person. When you talk to her or ask her a question, she would just keep quiet or smile. She wouldn't step into our conversations. But as time passed(and maybe due to our friendliness too... Haha! =P), she started to open up... And I start to know that she is actually a very friendly person as well and says really interesting things.. I guess you really got to wait until a person opens up then only you can see their real personality~

Fannie... She's the second youngest among the girls(and me being the youngest if you didn't already know).. I feel that we have many things in common. As in types of food that we like to eat, our thoughts at times, etc.. She's a very funny girl.. Always making us laugh and having a good time during our break... She was the person who opened up topics so that there wouldn't be any awkwardness among us when we first started this course.. I guess we need to thank her for that and that we can talk about anything now..

Jason is the only guy in my class. Even so, I'm very surprised with his willingness to spend break time with us girls.. I thought he would have cabut-ed once the first morning class was over. But I'm happy he didn't.. If he had, we wouldn't have known him as such an "interested-to-know-anything" type of guy... He always asks a lot of questions.. Mainly about things that he couldn't ask guys but only girls.. Haha.. And I personally was surprised at how brave he is to ask anything he likes.. He is currently working as a promoter for Hotlink... He even promotes the student package to us during break time repeatedly.. Hotlink should pay him more.. Haha.. He does his promoting even when he is off work! =P

Priscilla is the oldest among us.. But I think she is still young at heart.. Actually, all of them are.. They don't seem like their age(in a good way of course... ^^). She is the one who is absent from class the most.. We don't know what she's up to most of the time. But we usually guess she went back to her hometown in Miri.. And yes.. She's from Miri.. Now I know someone from there... Haha.. She is someone who is quite shy but at time also quite bold. She says what she knows and is not afraid to make mistakes sometimes.. That's a good quality..

And last but not least is Grace.. To be frank, I don't really know her that well... I don't usually engage in a conversation with her.. But from what I see.. She has some personality~ She is kinda like the big sister who knows a lot of things... She keeps us informed of stuff.. But like Jason always says.. She always goes solo.. Haha.. She likes to go off by herself.. And don't really have her break time with us.. Well, I hope to get to know her better in the future~

Long post eh? If you really read it all, I must give you props... Coz it is all about my friends.. And maybe you're reading about people you don't know at all.. But anyways... These are my new friends.. Not sure how the friendship will develop.. But I'm looking forward to some long-lasting ones... We'll just have to see how it goes then! Hmm.... *Thinks about the future*

No comments:

Post a Comment