Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mid-term~

Well, my mid-term is over! Thank goodness for that.. All those studying was really about to make my head blow!! Who knew studying something like accounting would be so challenging.. SO many things to memorize.. Gosh..

And you know what mid-term means.. It means that I now have half the time to prepare for my year end external exam.. And I got to say, I'm definitely not looking so forward to it. I could just imagine myself panicking over it. And getting sweaty palms while answering the questions.. Or maybe.. My hands would freeze as I heard that the exam hall is super duper cold.. Arghh~

Anyhow, I'll still have to face it in the end.. So, why worry? It'll come and go as it always has.. Just.. Hopefully, I'll get into the study mood soon.. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment