Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Can you believe it?

It's the last few days of September already! Can you really believe it? Time really does fly.. But this time, it's not even when you are having fun.

I still remember at the beginning of the month that people kept writing "Wake me up when September ends" on their Facebook status. So, people, you guys can wake up now.. It's really ending. Did you do anything productive? Or were you really just "sleeping" it through?

For myself, as much as I hate to say it, I had been "sleeping" all these weeks. And the guilt is killing me! I did start to study. But the "routine" kind of vanish after just a few days.

Sometimes, I just disappoint myself. I feel so... Lost? Unmotivated? Regretful? When will I ever realise that I need to really work hard to study this course! Is it when I fail one of my papers and everything goes out of order? ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm sad and angry at the same time.. Help! Not just because of my studies.. It's about everything in my life.. It's like my life is not fulfilling.. How come it can all change in just one year? Last year, I had been so happy with my life.. And now...

I really hope this is another phase of life.. I really don't want this feeling in me now to last anymore..

2 comments:

joyce's life said...

Rachel,
how are u recently? Hope all the things u face now now should be fine...
Hey, cheer... dont feel too stress and always force urself to make all the things perfect. Take it easy, nothing is perfect in the real life,and try to adapt and close with the life now, because the life never be the same as past... The world is changing all the time, so dont juz keep thinking with the past, grasp every moment in the future, work hard to change ur life to makes it better, and take a break when u feel tired, bcoz the rest is in order to take the longer journey... I know u can, bcoz i trust u can do it...

CarolineKwok said...

Hey Rachel, love.. No worries... things will eventually work out.. and when you look back in the future, you really will laugh at urself saying that why was I so stubborn that time.. =) Of course, stubbornness can be helpful as it somehow motivates people.. but you have to balance everything out... if you're tired, do take a rest and talk with people around you... As you said, the unhapiness now you feel is only another phase of your life.. so you shd live ur every moment to its max!! we will always be here for you when you feel down and tired and even lost... =) Love you always!

Post a Comment