Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baking!!!

So... Recently, I keep having the urge to bake.. Been at it for almost a month now.. Don't know why, but I just feel like making something all the time. I even started baking at 10p.m. last week coz the thought of baking kept creeping into my head and I couldn't concentrate on other things. Lol.. Does that sound scary? And and and... One day, my mom even asked me if I was ok and whether there was something wrong with me.. Haha.. I just laughed and said I was fine~ =)

I've made a few things.. Some turned out quite well and some needed more practice.. I've done marble cake, cream puffs, "snowballs", pudding, etc. Gonna make chocolate chip cookies tomorrow as my friend wanted to eat them. So I can't wait for tomorrow! More baking! Whee~~~

3 comments:

doctorbutterfly said...

hey i just posted something bout baking only a few days ago... I WANNA LEARN!!

Rachel Hsieh said...

You wanna learn? The only way I can help you is to give you the recipe~ Haha.. But it's actually pretty easy.. You just need patience.. =)

joyce's life said...

Rachel.... u baked cookies for Sali.. Where is mine o... I wan lo... can u delivered it to me???? lolz.... I wan to eat le....

Post a Comment